8(962)-403-99-69

Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Best video

Creative Zen MP3 Players

Music has come a great distance in my lifetime, so has the way we listen to music everyday. Starting with records that evolve into smaller forms of media similar to tape's and CD's,now we are within the mp3 period. MP3's themselves are very consumer friendly and appear to be taking over the music listening world because of their small dimension and traveling capabilities.

Creative is not any new face to the MP3 world for they've been coming out with mp3 players for years now, most famous being the Creative Nomad. The Creative Nomad was a fantastic mp3 participant for the time that is for sure. With plenty of space and a easy to make use of interface the Creative Nomad had so much going for it in addition to it's measurement, it was in regards to the measurement of a CD participant. Creative's Zen is a step up in every facet from the nomad and the dimensions brings it into the same game area as the present mp3 champ, the Apple iPod.

Creative put an full shade screen on all it's Creative Zen gamers, this full measurement shade screen looks simply plain wonderful! The Creative Zen is a flash based system meaning you need to use it as a flash drive and save any type of file on the Creative Zen like you would with a flash drive. Creative also added a SD memory card slot that you should use as additional memory storage to avoid wasting any of your information on. The click Creative Zen requires a traditional USB cable to cost and dock along with your PC which could be found at any laptop retailer at a good price not like the iPod "special" cable.

On the within is were the Creative mp3 players really set themselves other than the rest of the sphere. The interface itself is amazing and vibrant. Navigation with the Creative Zen is easier than any other mp3 participant I even have ever touched together with a customized EQ, digital radio, and internal memory to flash feature,custom buttons and much more. These mp3 gamers actually come with every thing but the kitchen sink.

Overall Creative has actually tried to compete with the remainder of the mp3 world with the Zen line of gamers and in my eye's easily shines above any other participant on the market right now. The latest Creative Zen gamers have touch screens, HUGE quantities of space and Xfi sound high quality.

Some individuals say Zen is to thick and may be crushed easier than the iPod. The Zen is a tad thicker that's for positive however I even have never had any problem with it being so thick that I crush it in a backpack or while i carry it in my pocket, If the size of the Zen scares you, you just need to watch out with it like another electronic device.

I would advocate the Creative Zen to anyone pondering of getting a mp3 participant for themselves or a present.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить

Яндекс.Метрика